I am at present in line for the ferry to Bainbridge to go to my intenship. It is funny--I know that I don't have a bomb in my car, yet every time they come by, I get sort of nervous. I look up to see what the dog does. What if he starts barking madly and circling my car, while the officer reaches for his cuffs, all the while saying "good boy?" What if the dog mistakes the flare in my trunk for explosives? What if I drove through the residue from fireworks? Ok, it is October and the chances of that are nil, but still.... I wonder whence came my guilt complex. Since I seemed to have passed muster today (whew), I will be off for PT shortly. I am looking forward to the day. It is a long day, but worth the whole production.
The picture is one I took at school last month of the main courtyard on campus. Pretty, huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment