Tuesday, October 11, 2005

half-blood prince

Before going to bed each night I have been spending a few minutes reading the latest Harry Potter. It has taken me a long time to get anywhere with it because I couldn't devote a decent amount of time to it. However, last night I finished the book. I wasn't planning to read as much as I did, but I reached the point of no return and had to continue until I was done. Quite frankly, I am not happy.

An author has every right to do whatever she wants when writing her book, but how dare she toy with my emotions like that. I won't give details in the event that you haven't read it yet. I will just say that I am in a state of shock, sadness, and suspense. I cannot believe I will have to wait a year or more to find out what happens next. It's just mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog. Its much appreciated. Just wanted to return the favor and comment on yours...Personally im not that much of a Harry Potter person, but I agree that it is absolutely brutal reading it and then waiting a whole year to find out what happens next...fricking sucks!