cool photo!
Cool! I loved standing in the shadows like that to make it look like I had real long legs and big platform shoes.The grass is a really pretty color in that photo too!
I love shadow shots!!! The first thing that popped into my head was - Ooooh my what long legs you have! :)
fraud. there is no WAY you're that tall.
well, thanks (except for a, who couldn't help herself)!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cool photo!
Cool! I loved standing in the shadows like that to make it look like I had real long legs and big platform shoes.
The grass is a really pretty color in that photo too!
I love shadow shots!!!
The first thing that popped into my head was - Ooooh my what long legs you have! :)
fraud. there is no WAY you're that tall.
well, thanks (except for a, who couldn't help herself)!
Post a Comment