Sunday, July 16, 2006

light reading



My papers are due tomorrow and today I'm working on a paper for my geropsychology class. It's a bit dark in here...books on death and dying abound. I've felt like crying through most of the reading I've done this morning. So many people die with regrets and in solitude. Some desire the solitude, and others can't find their way back to people. They've become too much in their own worlds to be able to connect with friends or family. No telling what I'll be like when I'm old. Ah, life; ah, death.

PS: You kids get off of my lawn! And you're not getting your ball back if it comes on my yard again.

1 comment:

april said...

o man, i just DIED laughing at that last bit. don't eff with me like that...i was busy being all sad about the previous bit.

bastard.

o, my hip.