Sunday, December 11, 2005
you have a paper due
Over the past dozen years I considered graduate school many times. Each time I did so, I would say to myself "you have a paper due on Monday" to see how it felt. It usually cured me for a year or more. Well, now I'm about halfway through my grad school program and have written more papers than I can count. This quarter, my papers are due on...December 26. What?! Truly...they are due the day after Christmas. So, I am trying to get them done before then so I can spend the Christmas weekend relaxing. We'll see if I can manage. Probably not, but it won't hurt to try. I have Drugs and Alcohol, Imaginal Psychology and Cultural Values and Mores papers to write. So, I'd better get to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can see how that would make you avoid grad school. But having papers due the day after Christmas? That's just wrong. I guess it's a way to give people a little bit more time?
yikes! Good luck!
I hope that you get time to relax a little on christmas.
Burn the midnight oil!
god, what i would give to be writing papers right now. beats exams, any day.
on the other hand...handing anything in on the day after christmas is grounds for some serious mutiny. you're paying them to do this to you?
poor lamb.
Post a Comment