Tuesday, December 27, 2005

a done paper is...

...a good paper. I just mailed my papers for the quarter and feel much lighter. Of course, I do get to stress about the grades I will receive and about all the reading and writing I must accomplish before the third week in January. I plan to see movies, do a little shopping, and spend time with my aunt, who is coming for a visit later in the week. There is work, too, of course, but it is pretty quiet and not too stressful this week. What movies should I see? I am completely out of touch and don't know what is playing and recommended.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw Narnia. LOVED IT! Just like the book! Really, really good. Have fun!

Jennifer said...

as in, my sister?

I am going to see Narnia tonight!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, your sister. I'm glad you liked it! I loved it, too! I still have the whole set of books and just read them all about a year ago just because I missed them.