I took this picture off the back of the ferry on the way to Port Townsend a few weeks ago. Since I won't give up using film and go to digital, my pictures are always a couple of weeks or so behind. I thought I would dread getting up at 4:30am once a week. It isn't the easiest thing I've ever done, but I do love the quiet mood that time of day. And once on the ferry, I can enjoy a lovely sunrise and listen to the lick of the water on the boat. If that weren't enough, the work I'm doing over there is certainly worth getting up for.
Friday, November 11, 2005
reward
I took this picture off the back of the ferry on the way to Port Townsend a few weeks ago. Since I won't give up using film and go to digital, my pictures are always a couple of weeks or so behind. I thought I would dread getting up at 4:30am once a week. It isn't the easiest thing I've ever done, but I do love the quiet mood that time of day. And once on the ferry, I can enjoy a lovely sunrise and listen to the lick of the water on the boat. If that weren't enough, the work I'm doing over there is certainly worth getting up for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My only comment is WOW!!!!!!!
Wow! is right, that is an amazing pic!
Post a Comment