I used to bug my friend April all the time (she would agree) to write in her blog. Now I only bug her about it occasionally. In the future, I shall not bug her at all, I don't think. She's also working and in school (law school at that) and is a TA for a class. Sorry for all the grief, April. I developed empathy. Lucky you, eh? I have been running around a lot this week and have had barely a moment to breathe. Work, school work, internship, work, work, work.
The picture was taken at Pacifica in the South African garden on campus. It was a lovely sunny day in Carpinteria. I look forward to my next trip, which will be the first weekend in December. We will be on the other campus, which will be odd. I will be a good sport about it, however, since they have been very good about keeping us on the main campus as much as possible. Then, I will have final papers to write (due December 26) and perhaps a week off from schoolwork between Christmas and New Year's Day.

1 comment:
aaaah! Busy schedule! Good luck with your final papers! I hope you get at least acouple moments to breathe!
Post a Comment