Friday, April 28, 2006
where'd eveyone go?
This morning I thought I would take a few minutes to run through all of the blogs I follow. I have been so flipping busy lately and haven't had a look at most of them for a while and figured I would have a big backlog (backblog?) to review. But no, most just had a post or two to read. It seems that most people, even those who typically post faithfully, haven't been keeping up. So, this isn't just my experience I guess. There must be some kind of national wave of time sucking. And on that note, I'm off to work to go, well, work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Blog fatigue
where'd you go? it's been a while:)
where'd i go? krispy kreme, of course.
I am back.... ooooooo (spooky ooo)! :) our comp. crashed. I don't know whats up with the others... but we are up and running again. So good to be back. So good to be able to catch up!!1 :)))
Post a Comment