Aww cute....uh oh...that isn't a 'wallaby' shoe is it?
it sure is...those were the days!
haha oh man! poor little guys. But I guess if you posted a picture of cows, with some fantastic leather shoes or a leather hand bag...I'd probably be saying the same thing...
Well, they aren't MADE from wallabies! They are called wallabies. They were very popular in the 70s. :)
hahaha, oh my bad. Very stylish.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aww cute....uh oh...that isn't a 'wallaby' shoe is it?
it sure is...those were the days!
haha oh man! poor little guys. But I guess if you posted a picture of cows, with some fantastic leather shoes or a leather hand bag...I'd probably be saying the same thing...
Well, they aren't MADE from wallabies! They are called wallabies. They were very popular in the 70s. :)
hahaha, oh my bad. Very stylish.
Post a Comment