Wednesday, April 19, 2006

sorry

To the 15 people who checked my blog yesterday...I extend my deepest apology. And to those who have checked it every other day, only to find the moon (still) beaming at them...to you, I also apologize. Just read the Strand poem again. That should tide you over.

I had a very short turnaround time between school sessions this time around and so I'm behind on more than just my blog:

E-mail
Reading for school
Quality time with my cat
Ironing
Exercise
Grocery shopping
Filing papers
Sleeping
Journaling
Developing my thesis topic
Posting photos for classmates

I am accepting bids to outsource any of the above tasks. Please include references and fee schedule when sending your bid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take sleeping!

Anonymous said...

Since she took sleeping...I do love cats...
My references include: Bigs the homeless cat, whom I cuddled with many-a-times on my summer ventures outside.
Maggie: The neighbors cat.
My schedule: pending.

;0)

Hope all goes well with the 'catch-up' and I find it amusing that you knew I was looking at your page almost every other day just to see the moon again. haha.

Heidi said...

i have mild OCD, so will throw in my bid for the ironing and filing:)

april said...

i think i have a disturbing corner on the 'reading for school' market...just throw it in the pile.

Jennifer said...

Ok, I've managed to get some exercise this week and have a thesis topic. Can "sleeping" please step up the pace? You are falling behind. :)