Monday, January 23, 2006
superbowl
Ok, I am not a big football fan. I loved playing when I was a kid, but have never been a big fan of the modern technical game. The players seem to inch the ball along the field for gains rather than throwing the long bombs of yesteryear. However, Seattle just made it to its first Superbowl and I am admittedly feeling some hometown pride. The whole city seems to be behind the team, football fans or not. I am not sure it justifies the millions that were spent on the new stadium, but a win would put a collective smile on the local faces. I don't have a TV (going on two years now), but I will probably have to find a way to watch the game in any case. Go 'Hawks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's slightly better than my excuse for liking it...which has to do with eating as much onion dip as i can before i get caught and someone takes it away.
Post a Comment