Thursday, May 25, 2006
name that tune
I need some help remembering a particular movie and I'm calling on my trusty blog audience for assistance. There is a movie that is older that has a scene with a computer that overloads when it's faced with some kind of illogical information. It totally malfunctions and self-destructs. Any idea?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This makes me think of many movies... any ideas about actors?
Oh, and I was wondering, what blog-visitor-tracker thing do you use?
my guess is 'war games,' tho that computer doesn't exactly self-destruct. matthew broderick, ally sheedy.
Thanks for the comment- next year I am off to California State University at Northridge... (Its outside of LA) and Im going to major in public relations. Im so excited for a change!
There was a Spencer Tracey, Katherine Hepburn movie that had a computer malfunction of some sort. Was it "Adam's Rib?" No, that was when they were lawyers...well, they did make one with a computer that went wacko. I thought of "War Games" also. That's all I could come up with.
Post a Comment