Give that man a gold star! Yes, this one is special because I did catch it oh-so-many years ago behind Ballard Hall.
At our little college, one had to catch a pinecone as it was falling from a tree in order to graduate. Well, I don't think they actually kept tabs, but I took it seriously. And I kept the pinecone. :)
I wish that was ALL you had to do to graduate from college! :-) So much busy work! How have you been lately? Sorry I haven't left a comment in a while!
5 comments:
What makes this one special?
Boy, I had to stare at that one for a while. It's from the loop, isn't it?
Aaaaand, I'm thinking you caught it. right?
So, for this degree of yours.....do you have to catch a left or right hemisphere?
Give that man a gold star! Yes, this one is special because I did catch it oh-so-many years ago behind Ballard Hall.
At our little college, one had to catch a pinecone as it was falling from a tree in order to graduate. Well, I don't think they actually kept tabs, but I took it seriously. And I kept the pinecone. :)
I propose that this feat alone makes you a member of an exclusive club, more exclusive than those MENSA dorks or Mile Highers...
(I never caught one, got hit on the head though. Can I do anything for pinecone envy?)
I wish that was ALL you had to do to graduate from college! :-)
So much busy work!
How have you been lately? Sorry I haven't left a comment in a while!
Post a Comment