Monday, January 15, 2007

c'est fini

I just put the cover page on my 118 page thesis - Walking Into the Fire: The Healing of Attachment Wounds. And now I'm going to bed for a very, very long time. (Ok, actually just until 5:45am, when my alarm will go off to go to work, but I'm going to pretend that it is for a very, very long time.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a HUGE undertaking and I'm very proud of you for putting what I know was you heart and soul into this project.

Heidi said...

congratulations seyler!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Sounds like we're all proud of you.

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!!!!!

Jennifer said...

thanks, everyone. :)

Anonymous said...

You did it! I'm thrilled for you and hope that the feeling of weightlessness continues for a while!

Uneasy Rhetoric said...

Hey, congratulations. Somehow I missed this post. Unlike C, I won't be sending you a beer in the mail, but the next one's on me if I can ever get up to SEA.

Anonymous said...

118 pages! WOW!
Congrats to you! I bet its a big feeling of accomplishment!
Yay!