Friday, December 08, 2006

did you know?


The fingerprints of koala bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.

"It wasn't me, officer. Didn't you see the koala bear running down the street?"
-Bill Armstrong

7 comments:

Heidi said...

never would have known such a fact if it weren't for pseyler...:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank God! You're back! I don't think I could have looked at that pumpkin one more time.

Anonymous said...

Me too!!!

Anonymous said...

You're alive! That's a relief!

Anonymous said...

Did you also know that a duck's quack doesnt echo?

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry I should have checked the urban mythes page first. Turns out that the sound a duck makes does echo...

Jennifer said...

I am actually going to perpetuate that urban legend because I like it so much!

I'll try to write more. I have a thesis due in a month, so forgive me. :)