
To help a friend in a pinch, I am teaching three-year-old Sunday school for a couple of months. You've never seen cuter little faces! Well, maybe you have, but it would be a tough contest. They're pretty darling. This week I had a helper and it made a big difference. They outnumber me, so they can quickly divide and conquer.
It is a funny thing, reaching back into my mind to remember those little crafts, songs, and stories from my own Sunday school days. If you're happy and you know, well, you know what to do.

5 comments:
Now THERE'S something I can understand and appreciate! Thanks for sharing such a delightful picture.
Aww! I love the little girl with her hair all done up and the dress!
I miss sunday school, nothing beats biblical coloring sheets.
We have three year olds here at the school! They're all cute. If you decide you just love it too much you can always come here and have a dozen all your own...every day!
Glad you like the post.
Um, three is good, 12 is insanity!
very sweet:)
Post a Comment