
My life is back on track.
If you are a regular reader, you'll remember my rant about not being able to find my dental floss anymore. It's been discontinued and the #$%!@ company that makes it keeps killing off the good flavors one by one. Well, through perseverance, good googling skills, and a dose of good luck, I found a woman in Buffalo, New York that has a small supply of it. So, I bought a case of it. Yes, a case. I will have 720 yards of Cherry Berry Wild String dental floss by this time next week. So, Patty in upstate New York, today you are my hero.

6 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, I am the same way about a particular kind of papermate pen. It's been discontinued and is now going for a minimum of $9 a unit on eBay. I've been sorely tempted to buy 10 or so, because I only have one left. Ironically, papermate still makes a refill that fits.
Ah, a kindred spirit! It is really a very Seinfieldesque way of going about things, but we must have what we love.
Wild string.... you make my heart sing.... sorry couldn't help myself. I am happy for you. It's the little things! :)
So now your lifeis complete?
Did somebody say Seinfield???
sandi, you made me smile! :)
Post a Comment