TV-less me has no idea whether these commercials are widely shown, but I saw them for the first time today. They are the Mac/PC ads. I love them! You can view them here.
If I hadn't just aquired a new laptop, I'd have gone out and purchased one of the new Intel-based MacBooks. Then I really would have the best of both worlds.
(Although I think Apple tends to overplay things like PC crashes and viruses because Macs crash and viruses are a factor of market share -- still the idea of a PC being a man in a suit with a gadget belt is spot-on.)
4 comments:
If I hadn't just aquired a new laptop, I'd have gone out and purchased one of the new Intel-based MacBooks. Then I really would have the best of both worlds.
(Although I think Apple tends to overplay things like PC crashes and viruses because Macs crash and viruses are a factor of market share -- still the idea of a PC being a man in a suit with a gadget belt is spot-on.)
Hehe, I LOVE them! (Well I love them now that Im a Mac user...as of Christmas 05.)
I think they're hysterical. I still chuckle every time I see them, even though I've watched them many times.
I love macs for all those reasons in the Ad. Its almost perfect.
Apple Mac Users Group from India
how can I say??
I'm a MAC, since 1995.. and I really can't see any ad with my 4 years old G4!
someone there didn't think that not all Mac users have the last version of the OS and/or the last QT player?
I can't see anything but I hear all.
:(
Gooooood job Cupertino!
Post a Comment