How was the rodeo?? :) Did you take any pics??
looks like we have a convert:) sounds like fun, actually!
deep fried twinkies....hmmm. ;-)
I could see it until...Deep fried twinkies on a stick?!Just not feeling it!The kids in cowboy boots and hats sounds cute, though.
i'll trade you my kids 'n' hats for your twinkies, then, "sis"...
I brought my camera and took a few pictures, but didn't have a flash and so am not sure what I'll get back. I didn't actually eat the twinkie, but just love that I could have if I had wanted to!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How was the rodeo?? :) Did you take any pics??
looks like we have a convert:) sounds like fun, actually!
deep fried twinkies....hmmm. ;-)
I could see it until...
Deep fried twinkies on a stick?!
Just not feeling it!
The kids in cowboy boots and hats sounds cute, though.
i'll trade you my kids 'n' hats for your twinkies, then, "sis"...
I brought my camera and took a few pictures, but didn't have a flash and so am not sure what I'll get back.
I didn't actually eat the twinkie, but just love that I could have if I had wanted to!
Post a Comment