
John tagged me to write about the five things that are always in my fridge and I'm happy to play along. I'll even include a photo.
1. Bottled water — I drink lots of water and always have some on hand.
2. Champagne — You never know when you might want to celebrate something worthy of the bubbly.
3. Yogurt — I eat yogurt at least once a day and can't imagine life without it. Really.
4. Non-GMO, non-hydrogenated "buttery spread" — It's way more healthy than butter or margarine and tastes just fine to me.
5. Sweet pickles — Who doesn't like sweet pickles? I love 'em and always have a jar on hand.
April, your turn. Whatcha got in there?

6 comments:
Is the buttery spread a complete replacement for butter? Can you melt it and put it on popcorn?
I too love the yogurt.
Black Cherry and Strawberry Banana especially.
I love strawberry banana yogurt!
I haven't tried it on popcorn. It melts well on toast, in a frying pan for eggs, in stuffing, and on potatoes. I could see it working on popcorn, though.
Hey... heard you had breakfast with Heidi today. How cool is that. Although I must say I am quite jealous. I miss her a great deal. But.... I am happy for the two of you -that you are close enough to meet is cool. She used to live on my block.... then we both moved away. Hope you had fun. Would love to hear from you about it. How did it go? Hope you both had fun. :)
Melts well on pasta, too.
S--I had a wonderful time getting together with Heidi. She is great and I can see why you miss her. It was a funny thing, to get together after meeting via your blog! I look forward to getting to know her; she's good people. Thanks for providing an introduction. :)
Post a Comment