...thats how we look here when the sun comes out -after weeks and months of deprivation!!!! fun shot. :) Last time it came out I sat on the Dining room floor (in it) to do everything... eat, read, work, I even took a few moments to cast this very pose!!! no facial hair tho.;)
4 comments:
Oh this is so cool! It actually looks so blissful and relaxed! This is definately a cool pic!
mmmnn...soaking up a little vitamin D...it was actually sunny here today, but in the 40's. Hope you get the sun with warmer temps in CA this weekend:)
H.
...thats how we look here when the sun comes out -after weeks and months of deprivation!!!! fun shot. :) Last time it came out I sat on the Dining room floor (in it) to do everything... eat, read, work, I even took a few moments to cast this very pose!!! no facial hair tho.;)
Goodness...I am glad you know that you don't have facial hair, Sandi! :)
It was actually freezing cold in CA last weekend. I was sorely disappointed!
Post a Comment