
I used to hate to hike. Well, more accurately, I used to hate the idea of hiking. I didn't do much of it until a few years ago. I thought it sounded boring. It was just walking, after all. Now, I'm in love with it. I love walking the terrain, looking at rocks, trees, birds, picas, lakes, streams, waterfalls, mountains, greeting the other people on the trail, eating found food (you know, berries, not lost granola bars), and breathing good, clean air. Alone or with friends, I love it. I am a bit sad about the coming of winter, but I will adapt. I bought snowshoes recently and so I will try to keep going even through the snow.

1 comment:
I love to hike, too. I bet you have some wonderful places to hike up there! I'm jealous. Though, my favorite is on the beach so I'm good. SIS
Post a Comment