Wednesday, September 05, 2007

apple's new life

Thanks to the marvels of modern medicine, I recently was able to reintroduce Apple into my life after a long hiatus--12 years, to be exact. I have discovered that while we were separated, Apple has come a long way. He isn't the same old Apple I had to leave behind those dozen years ago. I'd like to share with you some of the things I have discovered about Apple.

Meet Apple

Apple has made peace with his long conflicted relationship with caramel

Apple embraces the unknown

Apple is concerned about proper hydration

Apple enjoys a glass of the bubbly

Apple has been overtaken by a mean coffee habit. Oh, Apple...

Apple doesn't neglect his dental care

Apple shows a great aptitude for neurobiology

Apple helps around the house



















Apple is a diehard Mariners fan, even when they are sucking more than the vacuum cleaner

Apple has developed and cultivated close friendship with others his own age

Apple gets proper exercise and uses alternate transportation

Apple participates in Volksmarches

Apple shares my appreciation for Joseph Campbell (and of course is loyal to Apple Computers)

And at the end of the day, Apple likes to be tucked in with his tiger and dreams about summer and swinging from tree branches full of shining fruit.

2 comments:

Sheila Khan said...

I only hope you don't intend to eat the subject of your re-kindled affection!

april said...

i think i injured my eardrum with my own high-pitched squealing over this one. how friggin cute.