On a totally unrelated note, when did you graduate from Whitworth. I graduated in 2004, we may well have been in class together. I am friends with the other April...how small this world of ours is.
you are the other april? as in april and jera and april? and you went to whitworth? tiny, tiny world indeed. I graduated from whitworth in 1989, so I was a bit before your time. I'm april's grown-up friend. :)
what was your major? i am sure we know people. very cool. very cool indeed.
7 comments:
man...that must be a mighty strange feeling. the blue toes are a nice touch.
i love you.
good work.
GREAT pics! So what's up with the blue toes?
Jeanie
thanks! :)
no story...just blue toes. It's not an uncommon thing for me. it seemed like the right thing to do.
Severe congraduatelations!
Walk on. The world is at your azure pedicure.
On a totally unrelated note, when did you graduate from Whitworth. I graduated in 2004, we may well have been in class together. I am friends with the other April...how small this world of ours is.
April
you are the other april? as in april and jera and april? and you went to whitworth? tiny, tiny world indeed. I graduated from whitworth in 1989, so I was a bit before your time. I'm april's grown-up friend. :)
what was your major? i am sure we know people. very cool. very cool indeed.
Yes, I am proudly known as April#2
I graduated Whitworth with a double major in psychology and Sociology.
Sadly I did not catch a pine cone but I did get "a ring by spring" so I suppose thats something.
myspace.com/aburrer
Post a Comment